Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So it's a new year and I was thinking about last year. It was very crazy and hectic. I love my life for the most part. I don't have any new stories for you as far as matt being a Drill Sgt. I would however like to tell you that we now have a dog and we are looking for a new home for him....hahahha just kidding...He has tore up almost everything at knee level in my house except for the couch...hummm I think I better go home for lunch today and make sure we all still have a place to sit.

Lets see some randomeness....
1. I am really interested to see what Obama will do as president
2. I am really excited that the Steelers won the Super Bowl
3. I need to get better at this blogging thing

Thats about all the randomness I can think of for now..more later!!!!

No comments: