Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blah..Blah....Blah

So as I sit here at work and listen to the hum of my computer I am doing everything in my power to stay awake on this boring day. It is nice outside and I can't wait to get out there with my girls and play. Positives...Hasn't been a hectic day, minimal stress, husband is on cycle break, girls didn't fight with each other this morning, good lunch, and dinner is almost a reality. Negatives...didn't make the bed hubby will be mad, my pink eye just won't go away, I am tired from being busy at work all week and seceretly wishing it was Friday, My nosy co-worker knows everything about me including if one of my relatives came over on the Mayflower, did I mention I was tired, probably because I am staying up at night thinking my husband is going to die from sleep apnia, and I am sharing my bed with one of my daughters that LOVE to sprawl out and my cat who has to sleep ON me. Other than that I am trying to keep myself awake while I count down the minutes till my release from my cubical so I can have visitation with my family untill I have to come back to my cell in the morning.

No comments: